Need a Lawyer?
You've Come To The Right Place
Bob Nelson is licensed as both a certified public accountant (CPA) and as an attorney-at-law. While the fields of law and accounting are at first glance quite different, the fact is that there is much overlap between the two fields of study. Bob Nelson will be doubly qualified to help you in matters of probate, estate planning, taxes, and business law, having both an accountant and lawyer’s knowledge of these fields.
- Administer the decedent’s estate
- Identify & distribute assets to beneficiaries
- Services for issues that may require the attention of a probate court
- Academic misconduct
- Disciplinary Issues
- Breach of contract
- Discrimination claims
- Drafting your advance health care directive
- Drafting your last will and testament
- Changing your will
- Appointment of guardianship
- Understanding California Taxes
- Obligations for Employment Tax
- Penalties for Failure to File
- Finding Tax Relief
- Starting a Business
- Writing Contracts
- Disputed Contracts & Breaches
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Why Choose Us?
Bob Nelson, Esq. is not only qualified and licensed as an attorney, but also as a certified public accountant with the state of California, giving him expertise in both fields.
With his dual license, Bob Nelson is able to simplify all matters regarding accounting and law, able to decipher both the language of accounting and the language of law without the hassle of needing a separate lawyer and accountant.
Not only do you get the benefits of a double specialization, but you also receive attorney-client privilege with Bob Nelson, something not given with only a CPA.